Monday, October 27, 2008

OOOOHHHH MY!


This last weekend i went for the longest road trip of my life! I drove to Boise with Misty. On the way we stopped by to see our friend Amber in Gooding. I haven't seen her for a while now so it was great to see her and her adorable boys! She had a baby 3 weeks ago and named him Crew Fairbanks Turner! He is the tiniest little thing but, stinking adorable. I asked her a couple of times if I could take Dawson home but, she wouldn't go for it! After hanging out with her for a day we headed to Boise. I felt like I was driving to the end of the earth. We checked out the mall that is supposed to be so amazing and I have to say not so impressed. We made Boise a quick trip and headed out for the extremely long ride home. By time I reached Provo I was about ready to tear my hair out! I don't do well in the car for a long time. Over all it was a great weekend but, great to be home!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

You, yes you Ms. Jamie are soooooooo cute!